In addition to legally long stay in Ukraine, foreigners with a temporary or permanent residence permit in Ukraine can apply for Schengen, American, British, Canadian and other visas.
Legalization of foreigners in Ukraine in 2020, namely: a temporary residence permit in Ukraine 2020 or a permanent residence permit in Ukraine 2020 makes it possible to legally stay from 6 months to 3 years or more in Ukraine.
Are you a foreigner who has come to Ukraine for a long time and you do not know how to legalize your stay in Ukraine?
Not a problem! We will help solve your question. The VISAVOYAGE migration consultant will select for you the appropriate basis for your legalization of your stay in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, will prepare the necessary documents and receive with you a ready document.
In our range of services you can get:
- Preparation of documents and obtaining permission for employment of foreigners;
- Preparation of documents and obtaining a residence permit (PTP) and a residence permit (PPP)
- Provide, if necessary, the address for the place of registration of the alien after registration of the species and will assist in the registration;
- We will help to receive RNOKPP (identification code)
- Let us help you arrange notarized translations of passports.
- And others …
We will try to describe in more detail the frequently asked questions that foreign citizens face for obtaining a residence permit and permanent residence in Ukraine and the mechanisms for their solution:
If a foreign citizen plans to come to Ukraine or is already in Ukraine, it is worth considering the rules of staying in Ukraine. Residence permit Ukraine is a frequently encountered online request among international students.
For up to 90 days, citizens of Russia, Moldova, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, and Uzbekistan can stay in Ukraine without a visa.
All other foreign citizens need to have a visa to Ukraine: tourist, guest, student, national …
Legalization of foreigners in Ukraine FOR NO REASON!
- You can open a business in Ukraine (for example, an LLC company).
- Or get permission to work in Ukraine through the workplace.
Temporary residence permit in Ukraine up to 3 years – the procedure for obtaining a residence permit through opening a company to a foreign citizen:
- First, an Identification Code (TIN) is obtained;
- Next, the company LLC is opened (the alien is the founder of the company, if the company is not active, then it is necessary to submit zero reporting)
- We get permission to work in Ukraine
All these stages can be done without the presence of a foreigner in Ukraine, the main thing is to have a power of attorney from him. A foreigner can draw up a power of attorney while abroad through the Consulate and send by mail.
- Obtaining a national visa D 04, (issued abroad at the Consulate of Ukraine), if a foreigner is a citizen of: Russia, Moldova, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, then he does not need such a visa;
- Change of status of stay in Ukraine, a foreigner must leave and enter Ukraine, if he is in Ukraine;
- A change of Director is also needed (so that a foreigner in the EDR would also become a Director);
- Next, a temporary residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) is issued
Temporary residence permit in Ukraine – a procedure for obtaining a residence permit through a workplace for a foreign citizen:
If the foreigner has little time left in Ukraine, it is possible to obtain a work permit through the workplace.
- For this, it is necessary to conclude an Agreement with a company that is ready to hire a foreign citizen;
- Get a work permit;
- Get a national visa D 04, (issued abroad at the Consulate of Ukraine), for citizens from visa-free countries such a visa is not needed.
- Get a residence permit of Ukraine for 1 year
Legalization of foreigners in Ukraine FOR YES REASON!
- Temporary residence permit in Ukraine, grounds for obtaining a foreigner:
- Work in Ukraine;
- Marriage with a citizen of Ukraine or a foreigner who has a residence permit in Ukraine (you need to ask where he was issued in order to understand whether an apostille is needed or not.
- Volunteering (recently, they are increasingly refusing to obtain a residence permit through volunteering).
Permanent residence permit in Ukraine, grounds for obtaining a foreigner:
More detailed advice on the procedure for obtaining permanent residence in Ukraine will help VISAVOYAGE employees. It is worth noting that the grounds may be investments in Ukraine ($ 100,000), victims of human trafficking, close relatives (brother, grandmother ….), by territorial origin … First, documents are submitted for obtaining permission to immigrate to Ukraine ( term for consideration of documents up to 1 year) After submitting documents for permanent residence in Ukraine. Permanent residence is now issued for a period of 10 years with a further extension.
It is important for foreign citizens to know:
Why do I need legalization of a foreigner in Ukraine, why do I need to get a residence permit or permanent residence for a foreigner in Ukraine?
In addition to legal long-term stay in Ukraine, foreigners with a temporary or permanent residence permit in Ukraine can apply for Schengen, American, British, Canadian and other visas.
How to buy a residence permit in Ukraine?
A residence permit in Ukraine is not for sale, you can buy or open a company or invest one hundred thousand US dollars in the Ukrainian economy. Thus, the foreigner will receive grounds for submitting documents for a residence permit in Ukraine.
Residence permit in Ukraine for Russians, Belarusians and other citizens of the CIS countries in 2020:
Legalization of foreigners in Ukraine from neighboring countries is a daily work. Most often, we can note the dynamics of obtaining residence permits and permanent residence for citizens of the Russian Federation and Belarus. In general, foreigners receive a residence permit for 3 years by opening a company and doing business in Ukraine. Permanent residence is most often obtained through family ties. It is no secret that our peoples are very closely connected.
How can a foreigner extend his stay while in Ukraine?
To extend a stay in Ukraine, a foreigner needs important reasons, it can be patient care, illness and treatment, childbirth … – subject to the provision of supporting documents, as well as the initial application for a residence permit in Ukraine.
An application for renewal shall be submitted by a foreigner not earlier than 10 and not later than 3 working days before the expiration of the period of stay.
Fines for foreign citizens:
- Exceeded the period of stay in Ukraine
If there is no reason, a foreigner can not stay for long and pay a fine from UAH 1700 to 5100 upon departure (amount at the inspector’s discretion).
- I did not register my place of residence on time.
Where can I get a residence permit in Ukraine?
A permanent residence permit in Ukraine can be obtained in any city of Ukraine: Kiev, Kharkov, Vinnitsa, Cherkasy, Zhytomyr, Dnipro, Odessa, Lviv, Kherson, Nikolaev; just like a temporary residence permit in Ukraine. If you need help in obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine, the staff of VISAVOYAGE can help you with this.
And we will be glad to cooperate with Ukrainian and foreign companies on issues related to the legalization and official registration of your foreign workers.
Looking forward to seeing you as our customer!
- Free consultation;
- Submission of documents to the migration service;
- The price does not include fees;
- Conclusion of a Service Agreement;
- Information and legal support;